Hey everyone! Fall is coming! It is still reaching the nineties here in North Texas, but surely cooler temps are on the way soon. Today’s post is about lipstick. Again. But this time, it’s my favorite FALL lipsticks! Here they are:
From left to right: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten, Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick in Plum Jam, Rimmel Vintage Pink, MAC Lady Bug, and Clinique Black Honey
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten– This lip product is a balm stain, meaning it is moisturizing like a lip balm, but also has great color payoff like a stain. These have a slight minty smell to them, and they give a lot of shine to your lips.
2. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick in Plum Jam– These are gloss sticks, so they are just like lip gloss, only in crayon form. They give lots of shine, but the color is very sheer. I like to use sheer lipsticks during the daytime, and I really like these. They also smell like vanilla, and the name is really cute!
3. MAC Lipstick in Lady Bug – This is my favorite red lipstick. This is a blue-toned red, so it doesn’t have an orange tint to it, and it won’t make your teeth look yellow. This is a lustre finish (the best finish of MAC lipsticks in my opinion) so it is very moisturizing and the color is buildable. Oh, and fun fact about this lipstick: the lady at MAC told me that Flo the Progressive Lady wears this color on the Progressive Insurance commercials! Lol.
4. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink – This lipstick is a plummy mauve color with a hint of purple to it. I love this lipstick for fall and winter.
5. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey – This lipstick looks really dark in the tube; almost black. Once you get it on, it is a dark red/brown color, it kind of reminds me of blood, haha…but once you put it on it’s really pretty. It’s very sheer and shiny. It’s a very natural looking color.
I think all of these colors would look really great for fall and winter. What is your favorite fall lip shade?
Have a great day! 🙂
5 thoughts on “Favorite Fall Lipsticks”
Ooo Flo… Flo can sell me lipstick AND car insurance! LOL. I think I’ll have to try Smitten, looks great! P.s. Have you seen all the wispy long spider web threads hanging around the area? The news said they’re migrating spiders! Super yuck!
Yeah! I thought that was so funny about Flo! Yes, Smitten is so pretty! You will love it. I have seen those spider web threads!! They are all over our back deck. So gross!
I wanna try that Rimmer Lipstick! It looks great! Hope you can check out my blog and follow as well! Thanks! http://beautybloggergoddess.wordpress.com/
Oooohhh, Vintage Pink looks divine! Will definitely go and check this out. Lovely shades you have there!
It is a very pretty color! I have heard that it is a dupe for MAC’s Syrup too! 🙂