Hi everyone! Hope y’all are having a great week! This is my 100th blog post! I cant believe I have managed to come up with 100 things to write about! I’m really happy and thankful for everyone who reads and I hope y’all enjoy my blog just as much as I enjoy writing it.
Today I am going to do the 50 random facts about me TAG. I was tagged by a few other bloggers to do this, and I thought it would be fun! So, here goes, 50 random facts about me!
1. Donuts are my weakness…all donuts. Even the little powdered sugar ones you can get at the gas station.
2. All of my movies are arranged on the shelves in alphabetical order. I have no idea why I do that.
3. My husband and I dated for 6 years before we got married.
4. My favorite movie of all time is Moulin Rouge.
5. I keep everything in the fridge. Bread, chips, cereal, crackers…all in fridge.
6. I don’t like social media.
7. JJ and I danced to “She’s Every Woman” by Garth Brooks for our first dance on our wedding day. He picked that one.
8. I wish I would have gone to culinary school. I want to learn how to cook like a pro.
9. I have never eaten a Pop Tart without toasting it first.
10. I love white furniture and wish the entire inside of my house was white.
11. I never talk on my cell phone in public. Ever. When I see someone talking on their phone instead of to the cashier in a store, I want to slap the phone out of their hand.
12. I wish it was summer all year round.
13. It takes me awhile to wake up in the morning.
14. I love to wear big earrings.
15. My favorite kind of food is Mexican, but only the kind in San Antonio.
16. JJ and I have a secret language that we talk in. No one would understand our texts to each other.
17. I always have a pitcher of Kool-Aid in the fridge. JJ and I love it.
18. I don’t feel like me without my long hair.
19. I don’t like filling up my gas tank, so JJ takes my car and fills it up for me.
20. My best friends and I have known each other for about 12 years. They are very special to me.
21. I want 3 or 4 kids.
22. I can’t stand the smell of mustard and I don’t know how anyone can eat it.
23. I have more floral printed clothes in my closet than solid colored clothes.
24. I am so paranoid about leaving my house and forgetting to close the garage door.
25. I love chocolate milk, especially the Nesquick kind, and JJ knows to always make it “crunchy” for me.
26. I hate wearing socks.
27. I’m 29, but I lie about my age all the time.
28. I used to sleep walk all the time when we lived in our first house. JJ says I would try to go out the doors.
29. The last time I dyed my hair was when I was 18 while watching “Glitter” and wearing a trash bag.
30. I get so anxious and nervous when I am running late.
31. I make JJ’s lunch for him every day before he goes to work.
32. I refuse to learn how to work any of our tv remotes, so I just listen to music all day instead of leaving the tv on.
33. I love going to the zoo. It is so fun.
34. I do laundry every single day. There’s always something to wash.
35. I am obsessed with classic rock music and it’s all I listen to. I’m a Led Hed.
36. Allie and I also have a secret language that we talk in.
37. I can’t imagine Allie being old enough to go to school and not getting to hang out with her every day.
38. The clothes in my closet are organized by color and arm length.
39. I could watch the movie “I Love You Man” every single day.
40. I really don’t like country music. But almost everyone I know loves it.
41. My favorite color is pink.
42. Strangers tell me all the time that I don’t look old enough to have a 2 year old.
43. I took dance lessons for 10 years.
44. I have a white and pink floral bedroom.
45. I LOVE Lean Cuisine Mac and Cheese.
46. My phone is always on silent, and I am very resistant to technology.
47. I collect classic rock t shirts, and I have a LOT.
48. I am addicted to coffee.
49. I wear makeup every single day. I love putting on makeup.
50. I’m pregnant! Baby #2 is due in June. 🙂
Leave me some random facts about you in the comments below, and if you have not done this TAG, I tag you to do it!
Thanks for reading my blog, and have a great day!