Hi guys! Hope y’all are having a great week. Today I am going to be doing the Lipstick TAG, which I have seen floating around here on the beauty blogger community. Here are the questions!
1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I own probably around 30-40 lipsticks.
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
The first lipstick that I ever owned was a Covergirl Lipslicks, I believe you can still find these, and my color was a rose-y, mauve. I repurchased this color many times in the mid-nineties!
3. What is your favorite lipstick brand?
That would have to be MAC. The Lustre finishes in particular. I love the smell, the staying power, and the HUGE color selection.
4. What is your most worn lipstick?
My most worn lipstick would be Lovelorn by MAC. It’s the perfect, everyday pink. It is a Lustre finish, so I don’t even need a gloss on top.
5. What is your favorite finish of lipstick?
Any finish that looks glossy, I’m not really a fan of matte lipsticks.
6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
I believe the last one I bought was Maybelline’s Color Whisper in Made It Mauve, a perfect “my lips but better” color.
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?. I have 7:
-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
-Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush
-Chanel Glossimer in Eden
-Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Berry Soft
-Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose
-Burt’s Bees Original Chapstick
-Dior Addict Lip Glow in Pink
8. What is your favorite red lip color?
MAC lipstick in Ladybug, it’s one of the only reds that looks good with my skintone, and it’s a Lustre, so it’s pretty sheer and glossy.
9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I store them in a divided lipstick tray, and then I store all the rest of my lip products in this 3-drawer acrylic chest.
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
The YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in Corail Intuitive needs to be mine. Also, the NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien.
I TAG everyone reading to do this fun post!
Thanks for reading my blog, have a good weekend!