I am so grateful to be nominated for a Liebster Award by Stephanie of the blog stephieestie! It was so nice of her to think of me, and I feel so honored. If you have not seen her blog, check it out! She writes her posts about beauty and lifestyle, and always is upbeat and positive. You’ll love it.
The Rules :
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 5 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 3000 followers)
5. Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Me:
1. I talk in my sleep and say crazy things like “I’m gonna be late for work”…and I’m a stay at home mom.
2. I hate vegetables, except if they’re fried. FRIED OKRA IS LIFE.
3. My house has a well.
4. I love putting groceries away.
5. I haven’t dyed my hair in 12 years.
5 Blog Nominees
Questions from Stephanie:
1. What inspired you to write your blog?
I was inspired because I love to read about the beauty and fashion industries, and I thought I could share everything that I know with others!
2. If you could pick one high end makeup brand to try, which one would it be and why?
I really want to try out more products from Marc Jacobs. I have only tried eyeshadows so far, and I have heard great things about the foundation and lip products.
3. What do you hope to accomplish in 2015? Well like most people, I would like to get into better shape. I am going to join a gym so I can tone up for summer! I also plan on putting my oldest daughter into preschool this year, so I will try my best to prepare her for that.
4. What is one staple item you couldn’t live without? Moisturizer! I use Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer and I love it. I have super dry skin, so moisturizing my face really helps my makeup go on smoothly.
5. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog? The only time I have to work on my blog is at night, after my girls are asleep. Yes, I pre-write all my blogs. I have like 13 saved and scheduled for upload. Haha. If I’m not working on my blog, I’m probably doing crossword puzzles or painting my nails, with a glass of wine of course…!
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
2. When do you write your blogs?
3. Why do you blog?
4. What is your all-time favorite nail polish?
5. What is your biggest beauty tip?
Good luck to the nominees! Thanks for reading my blog 🙂
15 thoughts on “Liebster Awards 2015”
Thanks katie 😃
Congrats! Interesting answers! I sometimes happen to talk in my sleep, I use to sleep walk as a kid. My parents must of loved that.
Thank you! Really?!! My husband says I used to sleep walk but I don’t do it anymore. I would be so scared if I saw one of my girls sleepwalking! You probably scared your parents!!!
I did, one time when we were on vacation I apparently opened the hotel door and flipped on all lights to room, and dressed myself and then went back to sleep. Let’s say I really freaked them out on that trip.
Haha!!! Oh my gosh that would be so scary! Good thing you didn’t go out the door!
I know right? lol My poor parents!
Thanks chick! Awards are fun:)
PS- Can you come put all my groceries away? I’ll haul them up the stairs, but once I get in I’m a leave it by the door, avoid putting them away kinda girl. Laundry too – GAH!
Hahaha! Sure! I love organizing. Or maybe I just like looking at food? Now, laundry is a different story
Yum okra! 🙂
Congrats and thanks for the nomination!!! I like putting groceries away, but even more than that, I love going grocery shopping! Haha, maybe I just like shopping in general 🙂 I’ve never had fried okra, but if I ever come across it anywhere, I’ll definitely give it a try. x
Any kind of shopping is good! Yes, give it a try, it is delicious – well, anything fried is delicious to me!
Thanks for accepting the award and for your kind words! 🙂 I think it’s cool your house has a well. Reminds me of Disney movies for some reason. I’ve only tried Marc Jacobs lipgoss (I got a sample of it) and it was good but couldn’t justify paying $30 for it full size since it wasn’t super great. Maybe I’ll give them another try although I have been wanting to try their gel lipsticks. 🙂
Yeah, they are very expensive. I just love the packaging and the way everything looks! Have you seen those eye crayons? They are soo pretty! I want to try those too 🙂
It is a high end look. I’ve seen the chubby lip pencils but not the eye ones. Will have to check it out. 🙂