Today I am going to be showing you the prettiest, most girliest eyeshadow palette ever, the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.
Too Faced is one of my favorite makeup brands because of their amazing quality products, but also, THE PACKAGING. They suckered me in with the pink case, but then they had to go on and make the eyeshadow pans hearts! Done. Not to mention, like the two previous Chocolate Palettes, this one also smells like delicious chocolate.
When I saw this palette on Instagram a couple of months ago, I knew I would love to add it to my collection. I showed my four year old, Allie, and she LOVED it, so she made sure to pick that out as her Christmas present to me.
This case is made of metal, so it is very sturdy and nice. It has a magnetic closure and is a beautiful pink shade.
Inside you get a nice mirror and 16 shadows. Two of the 16 are larger highlight shades. I love that Too Faced does that in their palettes, because those shades are used with every look.
So let’s look at all of the colors. Both large highlight colors are shimmery, but the lower right-hand one, Divinity, has very fine shimmer and almost gives a satin finish. The other, Satin Sheets, is very shimmery.
- Almond Truffle is a light tan matte shade, perfect shade for crease/transition.
- Cashew Chew is a lighter tan color with very fine shimmer. This color would be good to lay down on the lid to cancel out any redness or veins you might have.
- Dark Truffle is a deep rich shimmery brown, great for deepening up the look.
- Satin Sheets is a champagne gold highlight that is absolutely beautiful in the inner corner of the eyes.
- Cotton Candy is a shimmery medium pink that looks so pretty underneath the lashline or as an accent color.
- Pecan Praline is a really nice crease color. The shade is a matte light gray taupe.
- Cafe Au Lait is a shimmery silver color that is amazing as a lid color. I wore this color on the lid on Christmas and got lots of compliments.
- Totally Fetch is a hot fuchsia pink with fine shimmer. This would be a really fun pop of color in the summertime.
- Sprinkles is a light baby pink with shimmer. This color I also use to highlight my inner corners and it is so pretty.
- Bordeaux is a deep burgundy wine color. This color is matte and would make a really nice smoky eye.
- Earl Grey is a deep teal with shimmer that would look so pretty smudged underneath the lashline.
- Molasses Chip is a beautiful gold, chock full of shimmer. This is probably my most used color of the bunch. Perfect pop for everyday.
- Mocha is a medium brown matte color, good basic color to have for transitioning or deepening up your crease.
- Divinity is a cream colored shade with very little shimmer. I am able to use this on my browbone, and I don’t like shimmery browbone highlight shades.
- Malted is similar to Dark Truffle, but lighter, and with less shimmer.
- Black Currant is a deep purple with fine pink shimmer. This color is gorgeous.
Here are all of the colors in order:
All of these shades are super blendable and creamy, and the shimmer ones don’t leave fallout at all. I find that the shades last all day on me, with or without a primer.
I am very pleased with this palette, as I am with everything I try out from Too Faced!
This palette retails for $49, and is currently sold out at Sephora and Ulta, but still available on the Too Faced website here.
Have you picked up this palette?