My birthday was a few weeks ago, and one of the gifts from my parents was a new bag! Everyone who knows me knows that bags are definitely my thing, and I love them! I also really love World Market, and that’s where this adorable bag is from. They have the cutest bags, accessories, and jewelry!
So the name of this bag is the Blue Carpet Woven Bucket Bag. I love the look of this bag. It’s bohemian, it has fringe, it’s crossbody… I just love everything about it! My mom also got me the matching little cosmetic pouch, which is so cute and holds a lot!
So this bag is slouchy and made from a woven fabric. It has a long crossbody strap and two drawstrings on the side that you can cinch in for a more bucket look. I like to cinch them in and tie them into bows.
Inside the bag, there is a zip pocket on one side that I like to use for my wallet, and then two little pockets on the opposite side that I like to use for my phone and sunglasses, so I can get to those easily. The bag has a little button snap closure.
Want to see what’s inside?! I LOVE seeing what is in other people’s bags. I’m nosy like that. Do you guys like it too?
So, with an unstructured bag like this, I HAVE to use pouches. It’s the only way I’ll ever find anything! I keep a ton of stuff in the matching pouch.
- NARS lip gloss in Babydoll – shimmery, candy pink gloss- it goes with anything, isn’t sticky, and LASTS.
- Lipstick Queen lipstick in Jean Queen – such a pretty rosy pink lipstick.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien – the ultimate MLBB color!
- Burts Bees Tinted Balm in Red Dahlia – gives such a natural red tone to my lips.
- Elizabeth & James EDP Nirvana White Rollerball – of course, love this scent!
- Loccitane Hand Cream – the best hand cream, not greasy and keeps my hands soft for hours!
- Sephora Rose Blotting Papers – love these so I don’t look shiny.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero – black pencil for touch ups!
- A Tide To-Go Pen – I have kids and they spill stuff on them all day! These really help to pre-treat the stain.
- Cough drops – I had a sore throat.
- Kleenex – just in case!
- Honest Orange Hand Sanitizer Spray – LOVE this stuff. Smells so good and these bottles last forever.
- Hair Ties, band aids, a pen
See, told you it holds a lot!
- Marc Jacobs Key Holder– I like this because they keys won’t scratch anything! It holds 6 keys. (I couldn’t find the exact one I have, so I linked a similar one)
- Little printed canvas pouch for cards I don’t use as often, like Ulta, Sephora, insurance cards, etc. (I think the pouch was from Whole Foods- it was a gift)
- Louis Vuitton Key Pouch – I use this pouch for my cards I use a lot (debit, credit), drivers license, and cash. (monogram multicolor was d/c last year, but I linked a diff color)
- I also like to keep this little black pouch in my bag with a couple of small coloring/word search books and some crayons in it for the girls. This comes in so handy at restaurants!
- Pull-Ups for my potty training girl.
- Uber Mom Wipes Case – love this little hard plastic case for wipes!
- ZeroUv sunglasses
That’s it for my bag! What are your must have products in your bag?