I have been working on decluttering my stash and only keeping the products that I love. Today I am going to be talking about the lip products I currently have and am trying to use up.
I keep all of my lip products here in an empty glass canister on top of my makeup drawers.
It’s crazy to me that I used to have an entire acrylic drawer system JUST for lip products. Hoarding just isn’t fun anymore – and it feels good to use up things and not let products go to waste.
Here is my whole collection (which I still think is WAY too much). 32 products total.
Balms, lip liners, lipsticks, glosses, and liquid lipsticks. The gangs’ all here!
Let’s start with the balms.
Dior Creme de Rose, a rose scented staple (I will never be without this), and my trusty Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. Smells delish, super hydrating, and gives a hint of color.
Next, the lip liners. Pretty much just neutrals.
- Smashbox Figgy – red grape
- MAC Dervish – pinky mauve
- MAC Whirl -dirty rose
- MAC Soar – pinkish brown
- Revlon Red – bright blue red
- NYX Peekaboo Neutral – Neutral pink brown
- Huda Beauty Trendsetter – brown nude
- Bite 022 – rosy brown
- Colourpop Lumiere – dusty Mauve pink
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk -Neutral pink
- Make Up For Ever 14C – light rosewood
- Dior Lipglow Pink -sheer pink
- Lipstick Queen Medieval -sheer red
- Lipstick Queen Jean Queen -rosy pink
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince -rosebud pink
- MAC Ruby Woo – very matte vivid red blue
- MAC Pink Plaid -dirty blue pink
- Essence Natural Beauty -dirty pink Neutral
- NARS Cruella – scarlet red
- Dior Bed of Roses – shimmering pink
- Chanel 437 (LE)
- NARS Istria -sparkling bubblegum pink
- Dior Lip Maximizer (LE)
- teeny Dior Lip Maximizer Pink -sheer pink shine
Lastly, the liquid lipsticks.
- Huda Beauty Bombshell – subtle pinkish nude
- Sephora Collection Marvelous Mauve -Neutral pink
- Too Faced Melted Chihuahua – dusty mauve
- KVD Lovesick – Mauve nude
- Too Faced Melted Matte Queen B -soft mauve
- Sephora Collection Always Red – bright red
Whew! That’s it for my collection! Lots of mauves and pinky browns – just what I like! I look forward to using all of these up.
Thanks for reading!