DUN NA DUN NA
Hi Guys! In honor of SHARK WEEK, I have a fun craft that you can do with your kids if you love sharks! This is a cool shark hat that you can wear while watching some sweet sharks on TV!
What You Need:
-1 large gray posterboard
-1 small white posterboard
1. Take your gray poster board and fold it in half. Cut it down the middle. Set one of the pieces aside. Take the remaining piece and fold that one in half.
2. Open it up and fold the top corners down to make a triangle shape. Make sure you are folding on the fold, and that the bottom is open.
3. Fold the bottom section up, and then flip it over and do the same on the back.
4. Tuck the front corner over to the back, and bring the back corners to the front. Tape those corners down and you will have a triangle shaped hat.
5. Set the hat aside. Take the remaining piece of poster board and fold it in half. Draw your shark body and cut it out. You will have 2 identical shark bodies.
6. Put glue all over the first shark body. Put glue only on the top of the other shark. Stick the hat to the top of the first shark body, and then stick the other shark body on top of it.
7. Now we need some teeth for our shark! Take the white posterboard and fold it in half, and then fold it in half again.
8. Cut triangles out to make teeth for the shark. Make sure you are cutting on the fold.
9. Put two strips of tape on one row of teeth, and tape it inside the shark’s mouth on one side. Take the other strip and tape it inside on the opposite side.
10. Now our shark needs eyes! Take some white paper and cut two circles, and draw two black dots on the circles to make eyes. Glue to the shark head.
11. And there you have it! A finished shark! This one is a little fat!
12. Wear your shark hat with pride.
Mama and Baby Shark
Hope you guys liked this Shark craft! Let me know if you try it!
Thanks for reading!